Automation Grade: Automatic, Semi-Automatic, Manual
Plant Type: Milk Chilling Plant, Water Chilling Plant, Oil Chilling Plant, Anodized Chilling Plant, Glycol Chilling Plant
Chilling Capacity (litres/day): 0-2000, 2000-4000, 4000-8000, 8000-12000, 12000-20000, >20000
Tons of Refrigeration (TR): 0-5 , 5-10, 10-15, 15-20, 20-25, >25
Weather Controlling Solution India are the original service providers of Industrial Chiller plants and offers a wide range of chilling plant solutions from Air cooled chilling plant to water cooled chilling plant to Skid mounted chiller and Green Chiller, which is designed based on your specific requirement. We are backed up with years of experience in Chiller Plant application, design and control. We have installed chiller plants in various industries including Plastics, Printing, Laser, Rubber, Beverage, Medical and many other industries.
Working for following chiller ranges:
A. Vapour Absorption Chiller
1. Double Effect Steam Fired
2. Single Effect Steam Fired
3. Oil and Gas Fired
4. Hot Water fired
B. Vapour Compression Chillers
1. Reciprocating Chiller
2. Centrifugal Chiller
3. Screw Chiller
4. Scroll Chillers
Brands which we can deal: Kirloskar, Thermax, Trane, Carrier, Daikin etc.
A chiller can be realized as a refrigeration system that cools water. Air conditioners and dehumidifiers condition
the air while a chiller, using the same refrigerating operations, cools water, oil, or some other fluid. This chilled
solution can then be used for cooling in a wide range of operations. Some of the most common applications are
1. Printing Industry-Cooling warm rollers due to friction and ovens curing the ink, along with ultraviolet
lamps also for curing purposes.
2. Medical Industry: MRI Systems-The hospital MRI units need to be cooled to operate properly.
3. HVAC Industry: Large scale air-conditioning systems pump this chilled water to coils in specific areas
of high rise buildings. The air handling systems for each area open and close the water flow through
specific area keeping the air of the rooms at a desired temperature.
4. Laser Cutting Industry: Technology has created machines that can cut out very specific steel products
with the precise use of a laser cutting machine. These lasers run at very high temperatures and must
be cooled to run properly.
5. Brewery Industry- The cooling of the kettles in fermentation has become an upcoming industry where
chiller have been used to keep the kettles and storage area cold temperatures.